When I Write (If I Write)
The Last Few Things That Were On My Mind
What Others Think
- brothertom on My KIND of Chicago(Fest)
- IBMJunkman on My KIND of Chicago(Fest)
- Bill E on My KIND of Chicago(Fest)
- Neera on Tom 365 – June 29, 2016
- weird weekends on Tom 365 – June 15, 2016
- cars4usa on Tom 365 – June 7, 2016
- kognitions on Tom 365 – May 25, 2016
- moonskittles on Tom 365 – May 21, 2016
- weird weekends on Tom 365 – May 17, 2016
- flahertylandscape on Tom 365 – May 11, 2016
What Others are Reading (Top 10)
You Like Me, You Really Like Me!
- 90,062 people really like me
What I Write About
Monthly Archives: July 2016
If you found yourself in this line at U.S. Cellular Field today, you bought tickets from a secondary source like Vivid Seats or Seat Geek, and you tried to enter using your phone rather than a printed paper ticket. Sports and concert venues do not have any responsibility for tickets sold on the secondary market, and they cannot reprint tickets you did not buy directly from them. You need to direct your complaint to the company you bought the tickets from, not the box office. Buyer beware.
Perhaps only interesting to me, but did I really need to take twelve shots?